Hello Lucene users, contributors and developers,

If you have used Lucene's Jira and you have a GitHub account as well,
please check whether your user id mapping is in this file:
https://github.com/apache/lucene-jira-archive/blob/main/migration/mappings-data/account-map.csv.20220722.verified

If not, please reply to this email and we will try to add you.

Please forward this email to anyone you know might be impacted and who
might not be tracking the Lucene lists.

Full details:

The Lucene project will soon migrate from Jira to GitHub for issue tracking.

There have been discussions, votes, a migration tool created / iterated
(thanks to Tomoko Uchida's incredibly hard work), all iterating on Lucene's
dev list.

When we run the migration, we would like to map Jira users to the right
GitHub users to properly @-mention the right person and make it easier for
you to find issues you have engaged with.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com