Damn. I know about it but never had it happen to me. You're right in
that it could be a reason and it's definitely one of the aspects I can
take off the checklist. It looks strange because those timeouts are
fairly high - the time correction would indeed have to be significant
for this to fail (and in the middle of the process?!). Anyway, I'll
look into this - thanks for the pointer!

Dawid