Hi, I'd like to start the ball rolling for a 9.4.0 release. We don't
have a large number of things, but there are a few nice high-impact
changes; see excerpt from CHANGE.txt below. I'll volunteer to be
release manager. I'd just like to know if anybody has any outstanding
work that is nearing completion and that they'd like to include,
and/or if we have any known blocker issues*.

* -- I am having a little trouble searching github for blocker issues.
I think there may not be any, but I tried
https://github.com/apache/lucene/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+legacy-jira-priority%5C%3AMajor+
to find Major issues, for example, and it seems to only find one Minor
one? Does anyone have better github-search-fu?

API Changes
---------------------
* LUCENE-10577: Add VectorEncoding to enable byte-encoded HNSW vectors
(Michael Sokolov, Julie Tibshirani)

New Features
---------------------
* LUCENE-10654: Add new ShapeDocValuesField for LatLonShape and
XYShape. (Nick Knize)

* LUCENE-10629: Support match set filtering with a query in
MatchingFacetSetCounts. (Stefan Vodita, Shai Erera)

* LUCENE-10633: SortField#setOptimizeSortWithIndexedData and
  SortField#getOptimizeSortWithIndexedData were introduce to provide
  an option to disable sort optimization for various sort fields.
(Mayya Sharipova)

Improvements
---------------------
* LUCENE-10592: Build HNSW Graph on indexing. (Mayya Sharipova, Adrien
Grand, Julie Tibshirani)

* GITHUB#11715: Add Integer awareness to RamUsageEstimator.sizeOf (Mike Drob)

Optimizations
---------------------

* LUCENE-10661: Reduce memory copy in BytesStore. (luyuncheng)

* GITHUB#1020: Support #scoreSupplier and small optimizations to
DocValuesRewriteMethod. (Greg Miller)

* LUCENE-10633: Added support for dynamic pruning to queries sorted by a string
  field that is indexed with terms and SORTED or SORTED_SET doc values.
  (Adrien Grand)

* LUCENE-10627: Using ByteBuffersDataInput reduce memory copy on
compressing data. (luyuncheng)

* GITHUB#1062: Optimize TermInSetQuery when a term is present that
matches all docs in a segment.
  (Greg Miller)