I am now preparing for a bugfix release from branch branch_9_4

Please observe the normal rules for committing to this branch:

* Before committing to the branch, reply to this thread and argue
  why the fix needs backporting and how long it will take.
* All issues accepted for backporting should be marked with 9.4.1
  in GitHub, and issues that should delay the release must be marked as
Blocker
* All patches that are intended for the branch should first be committed
  to the unstable branch, merged into the stable branch, and then into
  the current release branch.
* Only issues with Milestone version 9.4.1 and priority "Blocker" will delay
  a release candidate build.

As I mentioned yesterday, I plan to merge this important fix into
branch_9_4: https://github.com/apache/lucene/pull/11861. I didn't hear from
people about other changes that were important to backport and release. So
my plan is to start building a release candidate soon, hopefully having it
ready in a few hours, by the end of my day.

Julie