Totally Robert, I was not trying to add any time pressure, next week is
totally fine. I mostly wanted to get the discussion started because folks
sometimes have one or two bug fixes they'd like to fold into a bugfix
release so I wanted to give them time to plan. Friday is also a
public holiday here, celebrating the end of World War 1. :)