Hi!

My name is Frederic Thevenet and I am the maintainer of a FOSS time series browser and log viewer tool called binjr [0] which uses Lucene to do some pretty neat things.

As part of that, I became aware of a raster nasty bug that would cause searches made via DrillSideways miss documents that should match the query [1]. After (a lot) of digging I believe I found the issue and therefore submitted a PR to hopefully fix it[2].

This is my first attempt at contributing to this project and although I did read the contribution guidelines over on github, it didn't seem to contain much, other than opening a PR.

So I thought I'd start with a short introduction here, thinking it wouldn't hurt :-)

Please let me know if I have missed anything, and looking forward to getting a review on that PR.

--
Cheers,
Frederic

[0] https://github.com/binjr/binjr