+1

Michael Wechner

Am 09.05.23 um 14:08 schrieb Alessandro Benedetti:

*Proposed option*: make the limit configurable
*Motivation*:
The system administrator can enforce a limit its users need to respect that it's in line with whatever the admin decided to be acceptable for them.
The default can stay the current one.
This should open the doors for Apache Solr, Elasticsearch, OpenSearch, and any sort of plugin development
--------------------------
*Alessandro Benedetti*
Director @ Sease Ltd.
/Apache Lucene/Solr Committer/