Hi,

I also rebuilt the Java 21 Panama APIJAR files with latest RC of Java 21, no changes, so all perfect. In case of any changes I would have recommended to rebuild the apijar files.

P.S.: For Java 22 the API of MemorySegments will be finalized and officially released, unfortunately vector API is still in never-ending incubation.

Uwe