Hi Mike,

> On 30 Nov 2023, at 11:41, Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
> wrote:
>
> +1 to release.
>
> I hit a corner-case test failure and opened a PR to fix it:
> https://github.com/apache/lucene/pull/12859

Good find!  It looks like the fix for this issue is well in hand - great.

> I don't think this should block the release? -- it looks exotic.

I’m not sure how likely this bug is to show in real (non-test) scenarios, but
it does look kinda “exotic” to me too. So unless there are counter arguments, I
do not see it as critical, and therefore not needing a respin.

-Chris.