Hi,

Now I understand why you asked yesterday in the Java 22 PR. Do you think we should add Java 22 support for MMAP and Vectors? It is a bit risky, because API may still change, but the worst that could happen is that people need to pass a sysprop in Java 22 to disable broken MMAP (if everything goes wrong).

So what do you think? Should we merge in Java 22 support or not? It's a bugfix release, so I am not super happy to take any risks.

Uwe