On Wed, Mar 6, 2024 at 4:41 AM Chris Hegarty <christopher.hega...@elastic.co>
wrote:

Seems that I’ve fallen into the newbie PMC Chair rabbit hole! ;-) - the
> reporting tool has long standing issues. Maybe they’re fixable, maybe not,
> but it’s possible we don’t necessarily need it now.

Sorry :)  Seems to be a rite-of-passage at this point!  It should be
mentioned in the handover instructions... or, we should simply merge Daniel
Gruno's one-line fix to the regexp that Kibble/Whimsy/reporter tool uses:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-425?focusedCommentId=17823767&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-17823767

@Mike is it possible to add “created since” filter?

Ahh good idea, done!
https://githubsearch.mikemccandless.com/search.py?sort=recentlyUpdated&dd=created%3APast+3+months&dd=issue_or_pr%3APR
(this is PRs created in the Past 3 months ... it shows 36 open and 162
closed right now, close to the GitHub counts you found).

Here's the luceneserver commit that adds it:
https://github.com/mikemccand/luceneserver/commit/397942573bed3e2c4fd00ab0a324a19fd014bfd4

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com