Thanks for sharing Adrien, this is really cool!  It's neat that the
relative gains of Java vs C are quite a bit less than they were ~11 years
ago when I played with a much smaller subset of queries.  Also, COUNT on
disjunction queries with Lucene Cyborg got slower.  What a feat, to port so
much of our complex Search code to C!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com