I agree, smoke tester is not easy. This is on TODO list for me. I am happy that you can pass multiple JDKs in a single command line and then it works for 2 hours. But yes, I was not able to run smoker on Java 22 or Java 23 up to now on Policeman Jenkins's Smoke tester task when a new release was made.

Uwe