Hi all,
I created new CI jobs at https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Lucene/ yesterday
to cover branch_10x and branch_10_0 . Not a single build for them started
so far.

Poking around I noticed on the build history a message "Pending - all nodes
of label Lucene are offline", which looked suspicious. Are we still using
this jenkins? I have successfully used it for the release I have done in
the past, but it was already some months ago. The step of creating jobs is
still part of the release wizard process anyways, so it felt right to do
this step. I am not sure how to proceed from here, does anyone know? I also
noticed a too low disk space warning on one of the two agents.

Thanks
Luca