I'm not readily finding a detailed changelog.  Is there one?

BrianSayatovic
Senior Software Architect

866-218-1003 toll-free ext. 8936
937-235-8936 office
513-207-6998 mobile
bsayato...@creditinfonet.com

 www.CINgroup.com
 twitter.com/theCINgroup
 facebook.com/theCINgroup

This message may contain confidential/proprietary information from the CINgroup
or its subsidiaries.
If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from the disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this information. All such unauthorized actions
are strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender by e-mail at bsayato...@creditinfonet.com and delete
all copies of this material from any computer.