I increased the font size and made it darker.  I also updated the tutorial.
Time for me to do other things until this weekend when I'm going to cut over,
so if you have stuff you don't like before we cut over, see instructions below.
 This weekend, I will bring in the old versioned docs as well as port over the
.htaccess stuff and add in redirects for the lucene/java stuff to be
lucene/core.

If someone could update the news to be current, that would be much appreciated.