Am 07.02.12 11:13, schrieb Li Li:
is the jsr implemented yet?

AFAIK it's not complete, but since Jackrabbit is also using Lucene and considering posts like for example

http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/Need-a-complete-JCR-JQOM-example-query-td3944788.html

I would assume there is some active development.

HTH

Michael
I think I could first define this language by bnf and then use javacc or antlr to implement. I have recently written a query rewriter component for our products which defines regular expression like language that can rewrite querys.
. and also we can learn something from http://jsqlparser.sourceforge.net/
I have experimented it to check sql injections.