Hi,

I would try to make this an ANT-taks by implementing ANTs interfaces, so it
runs in the ANT JVM and does not spawn extra runtimes. For this check it's
in my opinion easy to imeplement the task interface and iterate the fileset
given.

I can look into that. There are also other tasks running all the time in
separate JVMs that don't need to.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler