: 2> ...solr/webapp/web/js/jquery.sparkline.js and a couple of others
: already had a license notification in them. I added in the Apache
: license information, should I have?

IANAL but I'm pretty sure you should *not* replace/add an ASL header to
any file that already has some other license header -- particularly since
i'm pretty sure jquery sparklines is under the BSD license, not ASL.

This would be like removing a LICENSE.txt file from inside a jar that
says it's under the MIT license, with copyright info about who created it, and
replacing it with a LICENSE.txt file that says it' distributed under the
ASL license.

pretty sure that's not kosher.

-Hoss