From: Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Friday, 2 March 2012, 10:30
Subject: GSOC 2012?

Hello,

I was asked by a student if we are participating in GSOC this year. I
hope the answer is yes?

If we are planning to, I think it would be good if we came up with a
list on the wiki of potential tasks. Does anyone have any ideas?

One suggested idea I had (similar to LUCENE-2959 last year) would be
to add a flexible query expansion framework.

--
lucidimagination.com