: OK, I need some basic tutoring here. What constitutes a _real_ failure?
: And is there a simple way to find them?

Assuming you don't customize the junit test output writer you can do
something like...

find -name TEST\*xml | xargs grep -L 'errors="0" failures="0"'

...which will give you all the test result files that either failed or had
an error.

the <system-err> of those files will have the info on the seeds to
reproduce.

Alternativly, within the individual subdirs (but not at the top level) you
*should* be able to run "ant generate-test-reports" to generate an HTML
report view of all the tests... but that doesn't seem to be working at the
moment for me ... may have been broken at some point during a refactoring
since i don't think many people use it (jenkins has it's own way of
generating html views of the reports) and may not be worth fixing since
the stuff dawid is working on looks much cooler and more useful (knows
about ignored tests)

-Hoss