Christian, I run Java5 and Java6 in parallell on my Mac. I've done it several
times manally, but someone even made a script to automate it :)
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7027140/installing-jdk-1-5-on-os-x-lion

I have a little alias to switch between Java5 and Java6 so that I can build
Solr3 and Solr4 correctly.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com