If anyone is on the fence on being a GSoC mentor... now is the time to decide!

We have 2 proposals that still have no mentor now:

   * LUCENE-3312 (break out StorableField)

   * LUCENE-2335 (don't load term bytes for single segment when sorting by term)

If nobody signs up for these projects in the spreadsheet then they
won't get slots for Apache...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com