I have seen this on jenkins several times (especially with Clover
instrumentation). In this case instrumentation was running.

I think its caused by too many instrumentation (per statement) in heavy tests
like TestNRQ or similar. Unfortunately we don’t see here, which test exactly
was leading to this output.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler