This is partially aggregated by solr failure logs (the output for
successful suites is not emitted to the console). As for myself I
don't look at those e-mails directly, I typicall click on the jenkins
link to see the full output. Alternatively we could suppress the
console output for failures too (it would still show the stack trace
and everything, just not the stdout/sysouts) -- this is relatively
easy to override even from jenkins level:

-Dtests.showOutput=never

Dawid