From: Lance Norskog [mailto:goks...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 11:14 PM
To: java-dev
Subject: Problems with ivy resolution

Some library downloads freeze. icu4j-49.1 freezes. If I change the
dependency to icu4j-4.8.1.1, the download works. This is from the
maven2 repository.

To test:
move your .ivy2 directory to a backup location (trust me, you want to
save it). Start without a .ivy2 directory.
run ant compile in lucene/
It will freeze inside the lucene/analysis/icu folder.
Change ivy.xml from icu-49.1 to icu-4.8.1.1.
ant compile will now work

jetty-parent also freezes- this is depended on by other jetty
artifacts, so you can't switch the version number.

--
Lance Norskog
goks...@gmail.com