> What issue will be fixed by adding sonatype to the master pom?

Oh, merely an annoyance. The problem is that when I push a release to
sonatype I need to wait forever before it's synced up with maven
central. It is really annoying. The updates show up immediately on
sonatype's repos.

> FYI, I've successfully run the maven build from both trunk and branch_4x on
> my box since you upgraded, including downloading
> randomizedtesting-runner-2.0.0.jar.

That's because you did it after the sync, but it was a good few hours
in between my push to svn and maven central sync.

D.