From: Michael McCandless [mailto:luc...@mikemccandless.com]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 8:51 AM
To: Lucene/Solr dev
Subject: Can the build failure subject line say which modules had failures?

Pulling out an idea Robert suggested...

I think it would be awesome if build failure emails included the
modules that had test failures.  How hard would this be?

EG if I did some work on the grouping module and then suddenly I see
build failures saying there were failures in "grouping" that'd make it
clear on quick inspection that I probably screwed something up ...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com