Hello,

  I'm trying to generate the standard tokenizer again using the jflex
specification (StandardTokenizerImpl.jflex) but I'm not able to do so due to
some errors (I would like to create my own jflex file using the standard
tokenizer which is why I'm trying to first generate using that to get a hang
of things).

I'm using jflex 1.4.3 and I ran into the following error:

Error in file "<filename>" (line 64):
Syntax error.
HangulEx       = (!(!\p{Script:Hangul}|!\p{WB:ALetter})) ({Format} |
{Extend})*

Also, I tried installing an eclipse plugin from
http://cup-lex-eclipse.sourceforge.net/ which I thought would provide
options similar to JavaCC (http://eclipse-javacc.sourceforge.net/) through
which we can generate classes within eclipse - but had a hard luck.

Any help would be very helpful.

Regards,
Phani.