> I wish the test infrastructure simply scanned all test classes in test paths
> for @Test or JUnit Testcase subclass.  After all, the vast majority of
> classes in /test/** are going to be tests.  No big deal.

This isn't entirely correct since Lucene tests may not be annotated
and may not subclass Testcase... they're also discovered by name
(testXXX); as long as they're subclassing LuceneTestCase this is also
picked up.

You can try to change that fileset and it should work. I think it will
add overhead though. Besides -- having a logical naming scheme here
helps I think (Test*, *Test); everyone knows what's inside without
even looking.

Dawid