Thanks for the note - it actually has not been firing lately - I just
took a look and for some reason it has having trouble doing an update
(I'm using jgit under the covers). It's claiming there is a conflict
when I am trying to check out a branch.

I'll solve this and get it kicking again.

It's currently cron'd to run every 2 minutes.

- Mark

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:04 PM, David Smiley (@MITRE.org)
<dsmi...@mitre.org> wrote:
> Mark,
> Do I need to do anything for the bot to make its comment, aside from the
> commit?  I just made a commit to both branches.  How much delay is there /
> i.e. what's its schedule?
> ~ David
>

> -----
>  Author: http://www.packtpub.com/apache-solr-3-enterprise-search-server/book