Hi Steve - don't be discouraged by the lack of the response here.  A better
place to ask is actually the user list.  I suspect the number of people
using pivot faceting is low, so again, don't be discouraged by possibly
weak response.

> We first need to distribute that request, for which I've seen and locally
applied the existing patch and it seems to work ok for our needs.

You may want to give that JIRA issue a vote and comment saying it worked
for you + any feedback you may have.

> First, for any field in the facet pivot, I've added the possibility to
add a query (through f.field.facet.povot.query) that would compute
> the the count for the intersection between the query and the document set
matching a particular value.

Maybe you can provide an example in your email to user ML to help people
understand if this would be useful to them or not.

Otis
--
SOLR Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm/index.html