I guess my point is that since no one runs it (except perhaps you), it's not
really helping anything.

And the "broken build" is really more minor than a true broken build if tests
at least still pass. Personally, I'm pretty okay with a nocommit failing the
build for 30 minutes if the tests still pass.

Most of these issues are basic enough that anyone can jump in and fix it if
it's causing them issues as well. Just remove the tabs, fix the javadoc, etc.

- Mark