Hey Steve

just a quick note about the "admin ui" section in solr's notes, i would drop
"Replication Icon on Dashboard now reflects Master-/Slave- State" because it
suggests a bigger change than it really is/was .. there is no new functionality
included, it really just shows the right icon (it was not wrong before, we used
a generic icon before)

On the other hand, i suggest we include a note for SOLR-3876 (Solr Admin UI is
completely dysfunctional on IE 9) which is fixed in 4.1, which is really worth
mentioning it :)

Don't know if the other list is sorted by "priority" (or what ever you'd like
to name it), if so .. i would sort it like this:

Admin UI improvements:
* Works now also while using Internet Exploder (or something like this?)
* Enhanced readability of XML query response display in Query UI
* Many improvements to DataImportHandler UI

* Core creation and deletion now updates the main/left list of cores
* Admin Cores UI now redirects to newly created core details

* Deleted documents are calculated/displayed.

* Allow multiple Items to stay open on Plugins-Page

Stefan