Hi,

    I'm looking for a way to apply filtering that unfortunately implies high
cost because it needs to access external resources (for security). I looked at
(and tried) the PostFilter technique, which offers some advantages, but still
imply a lot of matches in a lot of cases. What I'd like to be able to do is to
filter out ids until I have enough to fill the response, then stop filtering
(and accept everything). The idea being that total count is not as important,
major thing being results should not contain documents requester should not
see. So, post filter almost does the trick, except it comes before sorting, so
first X documents are not the same that the post filter is getting.

Is there a way to filter out documents after they have been scored and sorted?

Thanks,
Steve