Nope, as far as I know.
Even that field type work itself, I suppose it's not a piece of cake to
marry it with SolrCloud.
How much an additional software complexity and development efforts you'd
spend for that CPU gain? Is it really sensible for you? How big your
replication factor (or quantor) ?

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev