I did a really small bulk-change for the 10 oldest LUCENE/SOLR issues without
activity, and tagged them SPRING_CLEANING_2013

That should spin off some activity, probably some will be closed due to various
reasons, and perhaps some will be revived?

If this proves effective, I'll do a new bulk in a week or so for the 25 issues
never touched since 2008. I think that portioning THIS out in time in smaller
chunks will gain more attention than a big bang thing.

I'll probably also do some more manual inspection on some of the oldest which
are obviously not relevant any more.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com