For what it's worth, while yes the bot went crazy, in general I do love the
JIRA tagging.

Eric

On Mar 25, 2013, at 3:15 PM, Mark Miller wrote:

> So the bot flooded the list on Friday. It was enough mail to turn me off of
> the whole thing.
>
> With some time gone by, I'm ready to start looking into bringing JIRA tags
> back and what other options I have in terms of how to approach it as well as
> looking into more limitations to prevent any bad behavior.
>
> It will probably be a little while before I'm comfortable depending on the
> solution chosen, but I will make sure we have some form of JIRA tagging again
> before long.
>
> - Mark

Eric Pugh | Principal | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com
Co-Author: Apache Solr 3 Enterprise Search Server available from
http://www.packtpub.com/apache-solr-3-enterprise-search-server/book
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.