On Mar 26, 2013, at 4:59 PM, Adrien Grand <jpou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm going to start like some fresh doc stuff. And with versioning. Though I
>> don't yet know what I'm doing. So help appreciated. This is stuff that
>> Hossman is a genius at.
>
> Is the goal of these wikis to replaces the current ones or are they
> intended for different content?
>
> --
> Adrien

IMO, the goal is to replace the current wikis. That's a fair bit of work
though, it is a big goal. Lucid has helped Solr a lot with their ref guide as a
seed. Lucene won't have that same boost.

IMO though, MoinMoin is pretty weak and ugly compared to confluence. I'd love
to see everything of value move over myself.

I don't have any illusions any of this will be fast and easy though.

- Mark