I'll try to extract as little as possible reproduciable case, but it will take some time.

Regards,
Karols

W dniu 21.04.2013 09:22, Uwe Schindler pisze:
Hi,

can you provider your analysis chain (field type definitions) from schema.xml
that is used while indexing? Those errors are generally be caused by broken
Tokenizers/TokenFilters.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
eMail: u...@thetaphi.de

-----Original Message-----
From: Karol Sikora [mailto:karol.sik...@laboratorium.ee]
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 1:53 AM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: "[VOTE] Lucene/Solr 4.3 Take 2 (RC2)"

Hi all,

I have problem with solr 4.3 RC2 on my testing data for searching application
which i'm developing.
A lot of importing records fails with exception
"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: first position increment must be >
0 (got 0)". On versions from early 4.0 to 4.2.1 all documents was added
successfully, so I'm thinking that something is broken in new release.
I'll try examine tomorrow what is broken.

Regards,
Karol