Is this a fix to 4.3 (RC3?) or for a 4.3.1?

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Rowe
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 2:07 AM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: "[VOTE] Lucene/Solr 4.3 Take 2 (RC2)"

I've reopened LUCENE-4810 and attached a patch with a test and fix for this problem. - Steve

On Apr 22, 2013, at 1:09 AM, Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Actually, Walter, I misspoke: Morfologik is a lemmatizer: it produces surface forms. Not really so incompatible, I think.

Regardless of the choice to use this particular sequence of filters, EdgeNGramTokenFilter shouldn't produce a bad stream.

Steve