Hi all,
 I saw that Apache solr uses JTS (Java Topology Suite) [
http://www.vividsolutions.com/jts/JTSHome.htm] for supporting a spatial
data type [http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrAdaptersForLuceneSpatial4].
Using JTS in an Apache project is not a straight forward thing as JTS is
licensed under LGPL which has some compatibility issued when included in an
Apache project. Now, I need to dome something very similar in another
Apache project (Pig [http://pig.apache.org/]) and I'm faced with the
licensing issue. I'm asking for your advice for the best way we can do to
use JTS without breaking the license issue. Does referring to JTS classes
from the code of an Apache project without actually including the classes
violate the license? Do we have to load the classes dynamically (using
Class#forName) or there is another way to do it?
Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Ahmed Eldawy