Ah well, no go. If I try and send a pw reset link, it says its sent it and I
never get it. If I try and send the username to the registered email address I
used, it says that address does not exist. If I try and login as the user and
solve the captcha, it doesn't work. If I make a new user, I'm sure something
has changed with JIRA so that he will get locked out again anyway. If I bring
it up with infra, they tell me to email root@ and that this is no matter for
JIRA.

I give up.

- Mark