Abishek,

On Aug 8, 2013, at 12:08, Abhishek Gupta <abhi.bansa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can see the complete error I am getting here.

Like I told you on pylucene-dev, you need to setup your classpath correctly so
that these classes are found. If you are a Java newbie (as you said) and don't
know what that means or how to achieve it you need to research the issue
yourself first.

This mailing list is not the right forum for this question. Try a general Java
programming forum first.

Andi..