I noticed when merging CHANGES.txt entries to the 4_5 branch that on Sept. 17th
Mark Miller committed a 4.5 CHANGES.txt modification to add credit for somebody
<http://svn.apache.org/r1524177> (that's the branch_4x commit), but didn't also
commit to the then-five-day-old 4_5 branch.  So I merged Mark's branch_4x
commit to the 4_5 branch.

Steve