No prob,

You've been doing a great job tidying up JIRA, and I sure appreciate such
"boring" volunteering.
Things tend to be forgotten and rot over time, so "ping"-ing dormant issues
with a proper status code after a brief intuition-based consideration is OK in
my opinion.
Like the SPRING-cleaning we did. If anyone thinks an issue is closed in error,
they can re-open and update it with new/more info so it is obvious that it is
still something that should be dealt with.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com