As I said, our next call is not China-friendly:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-madlib-dev/201601.mbox/%3CCAMg1VtnKB-WoyVqCstfMNCcJVOn2HKQQ6wNfqdovhgnB7zd5cw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

This is this Friday, 10AM Pacifc Standard Time which is 2AM Saturday
Beijing time.

We will arrange a next call in a couple weeks at an Asia friendly time to
support contributors in Asia.

However, if you make the next call, we will make time for you to talk :)

Regards,

-Greg