Hi Rangan,
Its nice to hear from you.

I'll let other folks of the community speak about language bindings. But,
and important thing to understand about MADlib in its current capabilities
is that it is developed to work in-database in a variety of
PostgreSQL-derived database platforms. To date, we can work with
PostgreSQL, Greenplum, and Apache HAWQ.

>From an application development point of view, that shouldn't matter as
much.  There are ways to access MADlib via SQL, R, and Python to date that
I know of.

-Greg