MADlib community,
I am using Mac OS Sierra 10.12.2. I have installed both postgresql and Madlib
as per the “Super Quick Start” instruction in this page ->
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MADLIB/Installation+Guide. The
installations were successful. However, when I try to run the sample logistic
regression query from the tutorial page,

SELECT madlib.logregr_train(
    'patients',                                 -- source table
    'patients_logregr',                         -- output table
    'second_attack',                            -- labels
    'ARRAY[1, treatment, trait_anxiety]',       -- features
    NULL,                                       -- grouping columns
    20,                                         -- max number of iteration
    'irls'                                      -- optimizer
    );

I am getting the error,

ERROR:  schema "madlib" does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT madlib.logregr_train(

Should I manually create the schema for madlib? Please let me know what I am
missing here.

Thanks and Regards,

Karthik Maharajan Sankara Subramanian
Computer and Information Science and Engineering Department
Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL-32611