I see Apache Jenkins build service testing in madlib-test-build
<https://builds.apache.org/job/madlib-test-build/> is being worked on. This
is pretty cool for the dev community. Is there a set of projects and GitHub
*master* branch and *Pull Request* (PR) integration points being worked on?

For what it is worth, here are some integration points we have for the HAWQ
project that may be of use to MADlib:

   - For each Pull Request (PR), perform the following checks (these go
   along with the default conflict check performed automatically by github):
      - Perform build (compilation) and Apache Release Audit Tool (RAT)
      check
   - For each master branch submission:
      - Perform build (compilation)
      - Perform Apache Release Audit Tool (RAT) check
      - Add "Embeddable Build Status Icon" to the project's README.md:
      https://builds.apache.org/job/madlib-test-build/badge/

Cheers,
-=e

--